Summer Kids Camp
TERRIOKIDS Therapy... * $40 registration fee and $150/week * camps 9am-12pm July 14-17, 21-24, 28-31 * for children of all abilities * for children aged 3-10 years
Fun For Children of All Abilities
The TERRIOKids Summer Kids program strives to provide an emotionally and physically safe environment with an emphasis on having fun.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
Summer Kids Camp is a day camp for children of all abilities. We encourage siblings to attend for a 10% discount. We will provide activities developed by physical and occupational therapists and directed by therapy aides, including sensory motor, gross motor, craft, and water play activities. Our program strives to provide an emotionally and physically safe environment with an emphasis on having fun. The ratio of children to therapy aides will not exceed 1:5 and we will have community volunteers present to promote the engagement of each child in the activities.
This camp is for all children aged 3-10 years, who are fully potty trained, and who are able to function independently in a group setting.
HOW TO ENROLL
- Please fill out and submit the Application & Registration form by May 29th. You can download the form here.
- The camp director will contact the therapist or teacher specified on the Application & Registration form.
- The director will select the first 20 children per week who are deemed to be appropriate for our program based on the enrollment requirements.
- The director will notify the family of the child’s acceptance by June 5th.
- The child will not be enrolled and the child’s place in the program is not ensured until payment of the registration fee and the weekly camp fee(s) are received in full.
Registration fee: $40 (non-refundable)
Weekly program fee: $150
Please ask the director about scholarship opportunities.
Please check with your KRC service coordinator about funding.
After three days, if your child is not having fun as noted by frequent or excessive crying, or other stressed behavior which is disruptive to participation in the group, we will not be able to keep your child in the program. If this occurs, a pro-rated refund will be provided to either you or the funding agency. Refunds are not provided for missed hours, missed days, or removal of your child (by your choice) from this program.